It's easy to be overwhelmed by the multitude of vitamins and minerals the body needs. While many can help the body in scientifically proven ways, other claims are nothing but scams. But when it comes to vitamin E oil on the penis, the health benefits can be incredible and impossible to ignore. Here's what you need to know.
What Actually is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is actually a collective name for fat-soluble compounds that have strong, demonstrated antioxidant properties. It's known as a natural hydrator that can keep the skin smooth and supple. Naturally occurring vitamin E comes in eight chemical forms, but only two – alpha and tocopherol – are recognized to meet human requirements. Vitamin E is found in variety of foods, including sunflower seeds, pine nuts, hazelnuts, spinach, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and many, many more. In fact, because it's so wide in nature, it's very rare for someone to have a vitamin E deficiency.
In addition to naturally occurring in foods, it's commonly found in supplements and cremes that promote healthy skin. Here's some things to know:
– It Can not Work Alone. Like many other vitamins and minerals, vitamin e does not work as efficiently all on its own. Applying pure vitamin E will not be as effective as when it's mixed along other other additives, such as vitamin C. Additionally, it's most effective when packages with a carrier oil, like shea butter. For this reason, vitamin E products for topical use are typically sold in the form of a cream, butter or oil.
– It's an antioxidant. Vitamin E is an antioxidant, meaning it has the ability to remove potentially reducing oxidizing agents in living organisms. For a penis, that means vitamin E is able to prevent skin aging and deterioration. The end result of regularly used vitamin E on the penis is a member that is healthier, stronger and younger in appearance.
– It Can Improve Sensitivity. As an antioxidant, vitamin E also has the ability to protect nerve endings. When applied directly to the penis, it can slow down the temporary process of nerve ending damage, making intimate activity more enjoyable.
– It Assists Blood Flow. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient in the body for the improvement of blood flow. Ensuring plenty of vitamin e in the diet will make sure that blood vessels are open and receptive to blood flow. In addition to ingesting, vitamin E applied topically can make sure that tiny blood vessels close to the skin also receive this excellent benefit.
– It's a Natural Hydrator. Because vitamin E works to improve circulation, it effectively hydrates the skin naturally. With increased circulation, your skin is able to retain lipids easier, sealing little cracks in the skin that present as dryness. This process enables the skin to maintain its level of hydration.
As with many supplements, it's important to make sure not to overdo your vitamin E take. While topical application is safe, ingesting too much orally can result in nausea and vomiting, dirrhea, headaches, rash, and blurry vision. If you think you're experiencing these symptoms, it's best to consult with a medical professional as soon as possible.
Because vitamin E oil on the penis is demonstrated to be a health addition, men should be sure to look out for this essential ingredient while choosing a penal health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin ) . Do not forget that vitamin e can not work alone. Be sure to choose a penis health crème that incorporates vitamin c alongside vitamin e for maximum absorption. Shea butter is an excellent carrier to deliver these hugely important ingredients.