This is not exactly a news flash, but often when a man is in the throes of sexual ecstasy, he may make a wee little bit of noise. If that erect penis is receiving pleasure, it may cause a man to forget about the need to be quiet to keep from disturbing the folks in the next room. (And if the folks in the next room are her parents, that can be especially embarrassing.) Now a man does not want to discourage an erect penis or do anything that interferes with the penis health benefits of having sex; however, to help make the experience almost as quiet as it is pleasurable, a dude may want to consider some of the following.
– Get a new set of box springs. While often the excess noise comes from satisfied moans and groans, the classic giveaway when that frisky couple in the next room is going at it is the sound of the bedsprings squeaking away. If either the mattress or the box springs are not made for the sexual gymnastics of their owner, he needs to consider investing in a new set – and making sure they're rigged for quiet.
– Floor it. Of course, sometimes a person is not in the position to invest in a new bed – and he can not just tell his erect penis to put things on hold for a few months until he is in a better position. An alternative is to take the action out of the bed and onto the floor. Spread out a layer of blankets and pillows to make things as comfy as possible. And be a gentleman – offer to lie down and let her be on top. This can help solve the squeaky bed problem – without, of course, the floorboards also creak.
– Turn up the tunes. Music is already an excellent way to up the romance factor. But it's also a superb way to help drown out a man's moans and groans as he makes his way to the finish line (and beyond).
– Or the TV. Having the tube on and turned up high may not scream out “romance” – but it's an effective way to down out the screaming resulting from wild sex.
– Make use of a pillow. If either partner just can not keep their voices down as they climax, they can use a pillow to muffle the sound. Be sure, of course, not to hold it over the mouth for too long. If a person worries about this, they can instead try biting the pillow when they feel like moaning and groaning.
– Slow things down. In some instances, vocal noises are not a problem – but the juicy sounds that accompaniment well-lubricated sex may be. (Men, this can be especially true when engaging in some uninhibited masturbation.) But often slow things down can drastically reduce the loudness of the activities – and in some cases can make the orgasm that much more intense.
– Kiss more. When one of the partners feels like moaning, they should kiss instead. It's one of the most fun ways to quieten things down while having sex.
Keeping that erect penis happy in a quiet manner (when called for) does not have to be hard. But the erect penis also needs to be happy by being healthy, and that requires the daily use of a first rate penis health crème ( health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin ). The penis has a healthier glow when its skin is not dry and scaly, so select a crème that can properly moisturize the penis – and that requires a crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Also try to select a crème with vitamin A, as that vitamin possesses antibacterial properties that can help fight unwanted persistent penis odor.