Autumn is one of the most bracing times of the year, as the fall air takes on a tang and vibration that's missing from other seasons. Apple picking, pumpkin carving, leaf raking and other activities come to the forefront – but that does not mean that penis care has to be pushed to the back. With the change in the weather, it may be time to pay some extra attention to penis skin care. Maintaining healthy, appealing penis skin is important both for penis health and to please or attract partners.
Without a guy is a nudist, penis skin is not as directly affected by changes in the weather as the skin on other parts of the body. After all, penis skin is generally kept under wraps most of the time and certainly when outside. But it still falls prey to autumn weather, even if to a lesser degree. Therefore, the following tips are recommended to keep penis skin looking sharp.
– Moisturize – with a cream. As the hot summer months give away to crisp, cool autumn, there tend to be a decrease in humidity in the air – and also on the skin. Exposed skin, such as on the arms and legs, gets even drier, but the protected penis skin feels the difference too. As penis skin dries, it cracks or flakes, which is not what a partner wants to see when they look at a dude's package. The penis always needs to be kept well moisturized, but especially during the fall. Many men use a body lotion on their penis, but using a cream is much better; it creates an oilier barrier which is essential for keeping moisture trapped in the skin.
– Drink water. Moisturization is not all there is to skin hydration, however. Keeping the whole body hydrated has a positive effect on the skin, including penis skin. So be sure to drink plenty of water during the fall months, especially during and after exercising.
– Be gentle. The colder, drier weather also makes skin more sensitive – and penis skin is sensitive to begin with. Thus, it may react more quickly or to a greater extent to irritants. So a man should be sure the soaps he uses on it – both in the shower and on the towels, sheets and clothing that comes into contact with it – are not loaded with unnecessary chemicals, fragrances, perfumes, etc.
– Watch the allergens. Fall rings with it sneezing and itching from allergies. Again, because the penalis is usually covered, it is less susceptible – but not immune. Treating any allergic symptoms can quickly keep them from spreading to the penis skin.
– Be selective when going commando. There are some days when a guy likes to just skip the underwear, especially if he's just hanging out at home. But wearing gym shorts with no boxers or briefs while raking the leaves can lead to quicker chafing in the fall – so limit the amount of time the penis is rubbing against rough trouser fabric instead of soft cotton underwear.
– Watch the cold. Cold weather tends to slow down blood circulation, and that can make penis skin look pale and wan. Keeping the penis warm will help keep that blood circulating and maintaining a rosy glow that partners like.
Whether in autumn or any other season, penis skin needs special attention to look its best – and that requires regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The best crèmes are those that provide a double helping of hydrating supplementation, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator). Penis circulation can also be aided by a crème that contains L-arginine. This amino acid is involved in the process which keeps penis blood vessels open and receptive to increased blood flow.