It's easy to neglect penal health. Between work, family and friends, there often just is not enough time in the day to take special care in making sure the penis is exceptionally well looked after. But there's so much more a man can do besides his daily shower to keep his penis in excellent condition.
Incorporating demonstrated successful vitamins and minerals into the diet and personal care products can be a powerful way to increase overall health, as well as penis health. One such vitamin is vitamin C, a supplement that's known for its incredible benefits to the skin and circulatory systems.
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is actually just another term for ascorbic acid. Mostly found in citrus fruits and green vegetables, it's absolutely essential in maintaining healthy connective tissue and in some instances, is thought to also have as an antioxidant. Foods with the most vitamin C includes guava, black currant, red pepper, kiwi, green peppers, oranges, strawberries and papayas. People who do not have enough fruits and vegetables are at risk of a vitamin C deficiency, which can lead to scurvy.
Many people associate vitamin C with a strengthened immune system. Even though vitamin C has long been touted as a successful defense plan for the common cold, there's actually very little evidence that it works in this way. A 2007 study found that those who took vitamin C supplements at the sunset of a cold did not fend off the sickness nor make it shorter. Those who took vitamin C daily experienced a very slightly shorter cold duration.
So what are the most important facts about vitamin C? Here's what you need to know:
– It's difficult to get enough by consumption alone: Medical professionals recommend that men and women seek to consume 90 milligrams of vitamin C a day, but the average person is only able to consume 75 to 90. For many people, especially those with demanding professional scheduled , eating sufficient fruits and vegetables every day consistently can be a challenge and expensive.
– It's a natural stress reliever: A recent study concluded that vitamin C was helpful to individuals who immune systems were weakened because of stress. Maintaining healthy levels of it in the body can help make sure that a difficult week at work will not end with a cold.
– It can help with penis appearance: Vitamin C is known as a powerful and successful tool to reduce the appearance of aging on the skin. Because it works as an antioxidant, vitamin C attacks free radicals, which are known to cause wrinkles.
– It can help with erections: Vitamin C is also known to assist with circulation. Healthy blood flow and circulation are critical in achieving an erection as the penal requires an exceptional amount of blood in order to become firm.
– It's not stored in the body: Because vitamin C is water-soluble, excess amount of it in the body are not stored. That means it's nearly impossible to “overdose” on vitamin C. However, doctors recommend a maximum of 2,000 milligram a day in order to avoid an upset stomach and diarrhea.
Given all of vitamin C's benefits, all men should be sure to incorporate this acid in their regular penis health routines. An excellent way to be sure that the penis is getting sufficient vitamin C is by making sure its an ingredient in your penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . By applying vitamin C directly on the penis skin, as opposed to ingesting it, many of the penile benefits can be achieved more quickly.