As any man knows, working out is important for overall health. But it's also quite important when it comes to penis health as well. That's for two reasons: First, because the penis is made stronger by the strengthening of muscles around it. Second, it's because good overall health means better blood flow and stamina, both of which are quite welcome in the bedroom. So to help ensure proper penis care that leads to a healthy penis, a man should incorporate a solid workout regimen into his day.
But what workouts are best? Is there any one particular exercise that is better than another? Read on to learn the secrets of workouts and a strong penis.
1) Target the midsection. Any exercises that strengthen the core do a lot of good things for the body. For instance, these exercises can help give back pain, improve a man's post and help him lose that spare tire around the middle. And that's important when it comes to a healthy penis and bedroom antics. That's because the more fat a man has around his midsection, the more it 'covers up' the base of the penis, so making him look as though he's much smaller than he really is.
2) Get the blood pumping. To help the heart get stronger, cardiovascular exercise is important. This can include running, swimming, biking, or any other exercise that gets the heart rate going and gets a man breathing hard. This helps ensure the blood is moving properly through the veins, and in turn, that means it will move more easily through the penis when it's time to get hard and get it on.
3) Get flexible. But it's not just about getting the heart in better shape and losing that spare tire. It's also about making sure muscle, tendons, ligaments and every other part of the body stays healthy and strong. To that end, the flexibility required in yoga is a great way to help a man stay in the game. But within that, yoga allows a man a great way to get rid of day-to-day stress, which can lead to better mental health.
4) Do some Kegels. This is an exercise that can be done anytime and anywhere. The trick is knowing which muscles to use. Here's how: When a man gets hard, he should lie down on the bed and look down at his penis. Move the muscle that makes the penis jump or twitch. Hold the muscle tight so the penis makes that movement, then relax it. Do this a few times. That's a Kegel exercise, and it can quickly lead to a strong, healthy penis.
5) Make it a habit. Do not just exercise a few times and call it a day. Make a point of exercising every week, at least two or three times a week, long enough to create a great workout – at least thirty minutes at a time. And of course, Kegels should be done anytime a man feels like doing them through the day.
And of course, a man who has gone out of his way to do a great workout should pamper the penis a little more before he calls it a day. He can do so by applying a specially formulated penal health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . He should look for something with powerhouses of antioxidants for a healthy penis, such as alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine and L-carnitine. Vitamins A, B5, D, C and more are great for overall health. And Shea butter and vitamin E help a man avoid the itchiness of dry skin that can occur after a good, sweaty workout.