One of the benefits of a society which is more open relating sexual issues is the greater availability of items, both recreational and medical, for use on the penal. A penis pump is one such device which has a definite medical use (for helping men with erectile issues achieve firmness) and a recreational use (for prohibiting men to “pump up” their penis for fun). Of course, using a penis pump for pure recreational purposes does come with some risks; used improperly, it can lead to penal injury, in severe cases, or general punishment pain in less severe ones. The more a man knows about a penis pump before using one, the less likely the chance of experiencing penis pain.
With that in mind, here are some tips which many find useful in helping to decrease the chance of penal pain from a penal pump experience.
1) Measure the penis. Some pumps come in different sizes, in which case it's important to know that which one to get. It's best to measure both length and generation of the member when it is erect.
2) Read the directions. Yes, it's understandable that a guy may be anxious to get to the fun stuff right away – but it's still better to take a few minutes and actually read the directions that should come with a penis pump. Knowing how it works and what needs to be done to use it effectively – and then using that information – is the best way to avoid penal pain and injury. One thing that is important to know is what the recommended pressure range to seek. So find that information and do not exceed that range.
3) Clean it. Before the first use (and indeed before each use), take a few minutes to disinfect the cylinder. The pump is an attractive place for bacteria to grow.
4) Prep the penis. Just as experts advise people to warm up before engaging in long distance running or lifting heavy weights, so should a man warm up his penis before engaging in pumping. One recommended preparation routine involves taking a small towel, soaking it in warm water, and then wrapping it around the penis for two-he minutes. Afterward, rub some lotion or lubricant on the penis and gently massage it with the hands. Although the penalis is likely to get at least partially erect, stick to gently massaging as opposed to masturbating; the litter involves more friction and may dry the penis out somehow.
5) Consider shaving. Although massively hairy men do indeed use penis pumps, so men find that the presence of hair gets a little in the way – it can get cooked in the tube and dropped, producing some discomfort. Some men prefer to be clean-shaven or at least trimmed when using a pump.
6) Do not overdo it. Pumping too long or at too high a pressure is the most common reason for penis pain from pumping. Beginners should definitely take it easy; most sources recommend taking a break of 3-5 minutes every 15 minutes and only going for a half hour to start. This can build slowly, but any time there is pain, a guy should stop.
7) Talk to a doctor. Guys can sometimes be embarrassed talking about ways in which they engage their penis, but it's good to let a doctor know if a pump is in the offing. He may have some words of caution to share that can be useful.
Even when taking precautions, penis pump use can still sometimes result in a little penis pain. Regularly applying a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate that soreness. is strongly urged. This is especially true when using a crème with both a high end emollient (like she butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), which together can provide great relief to aching penis skin. It's also beneficial if the crème contains vitamin D, as this is often called a miracle vitamin due to its ability to support healthy cellular function.